Moving with the times and circumstance in 2019 EFFAS quickly adapted at the start of the pandemic to offer its CESGA certification examination in an online version. This allowed candidates to do the exam with minimal interruption to their schedules already affected by the pandemic.
Continuing this digital path EFFAS issued its first batch of digital certificates to 279 candidates who attained the EFFAS Certified ESG Analyst qualification in September 2021. The e-certificate in the photograph is an example for illustrative purposes only. The advantages of the digital certificates are numerous:
- Holders can obtain an official, secure, and verifiable version of their certificate
- Holders can choose to print their certificate when required
- The certificate will always be accessible to the holder via an internet connection
- They can be easily displayed by those candidates who choose to on social media
- Holders can also choose to share the link to verify the certification with employers or prospective employers
- They can save on printing and postage costs
To allow all our certification holders to access these advantages we have issued 363 digital certificates to those candidates who passed the December 2021 CESGA exam and generated and delivered digital certificates to all CESGA Holders, meaning that our 2,614 CESGA Holders now have e-diplomas. EFFAS has also issued digital certificates to the 835 ESG Essentials holders and more than 16,000 EFFAS CEFA Diploma holders. For holders of the EFFAS CESGA and CEFA certifications who would like to receive a digital copy of their certificate, please contact the EFFAS member society who you gained the relevant qualification with.