The CIRA (Cercle Investor Relations Austria) Annual Conference 2022 took place on 12 October 2022. This year, the ÖVFA was again a cooperation partner of this first-class event for capital market specialists in Austria.
The conference began with the lecture “Who is simulating here?” by simulation researcher Niki Popper.
The conference featured top-class panels on the topics below. The ÖVFA President and EFFAS Deputy-Chair, Fritz Mostböck participated in the panel “ESG: bureaucracy tiger or rescue package” and the ÖVFA Vice-President Stefan Maxian was on the panel “Legal update on the capital market”.
- Challenges in 2023 – where is the journey going?
- Investing in an inflationary environment
- Reporting requirements
- EU taxonomy: looking back and forward
- There is no getting around it – new, digital investor relations
- ESG: bureaucracy tiger or rescue package
- What could the AGM of the future look like?
- Legal update on the capital market
- Young, modern and sustainable: Generation Z and their influence on investor relations
The conference concluded with an expert talk on “Changing Markets” and the presentation of the “Effective Sustainability Communication Awards 2022”.
Credit: CIRA/APA-Fotoservice/Tesarek | Fotograf/in: Heinz Stephan Tesarek