EFFAS’ mission is to lead investment professionals in the development of their profession aligned with the EFFAS Code of Conduct so they have a positive social impact.
• Sharing with the market the expert opinions and conclusions of the debate among qualified professionals within the members of the Federation and the results of surveys of common interest.
• Dialogue with financial authorities and institutions, public and private companies and markets regulators to properly represent users (financial professionals and investors) when developing regulation.
• Integration of the non-financial indicators and ethics in the investment decision and management with rigor and professionalism.
• Providing professional certifications that grant the achievement of the excellence for the development of the profession, following the standards required by the EU and local authorities.
• Providing training to enhance the skills, expertise and continuous professional development of investment professionals so they can better confront today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
• Definition, dissemination and defence of ethics and professional best practices (standards) of financial analysts and experts.